CHARTERED FINANCIAL GOAL PLANNER
- Understand the Financial Planning Process and apply it.
- Conduct Client Need Analysis and Gather Relevant Client Data
- Analyze Client Financial Situation and understand the problems in Client’s Financial Situation.
- Develop appropriate strategies to meet clients financial goals
- Present a Financial Plan to a Client.
- Implement a Financial Plan.
- Understand the Ethical considerations in Financial Planning.
- Assess risk tolerance and risk bearing ability of a client
- Gather basic understanding of common investment products.
- Prepare and analyze Personal Financial Statements.
- Understand the concept of “Time Value of Money”
- Calculate basic Time Value of Money calculations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Mutual Fund Professional
- Agents aspiring to start own Advisory Services
- Distributors aspiring to start own Advisory Services
MODES OF DELIVERY
- A. E-LEARNING SELF PACED
- B. AVAILABLE AS CUSTOMISED IN-HOUSE TRAINING
Let us bring our classes to you! Our in-house training are ideal for groups of 10 or more people. We can provide Off-the-shelf training in the form of our classic courses, or we can provide bespoke training, tailored to your organisational goals and objectives. Please contact us for further detailsThe first thing is to understand the curriculum or syllabus you're studying and https://textessay.com/personal-essay-writing/ personal essay writing exactly what you're expected to know about each subject.